Updated: Jun 16, 2022
I am so sorry, but I have some bad news. I have to postpone the preorder and I don't know for how long. Hopefully we can launch in a week or two. Fingers crossed.
So, the issue is that the package that I shipped to the caster weeks ago still hasn't arrived. It contains the prototypes of 5 head sculpts: Zen, Lorelei, Akech, Nsia and Sura; all the shoes and the 2 neck parts I was tweaking. The problem with hand sculpted dolls is that they are unique. Every time I ship the prototype it is the only one of its kind. There are no save points. Can't reprint it.
The package shipped via international express 3 weeks ago, but it got stuck at Shanghai customs. It's there waiting to be processed, but there is "some congestion". If you have read the news about Shanghai lock-down, it's easy to understand why nothing is moving. The package is not lost but until the lock-down is lifted the customs will function at lowered capacity.
I have talked to my caster and agonised over the decision of whether or not I should delay the preorder until the package arrives. I do not want to take your money without knowing when the dolls will be ready. So to be fair, I decided to delay the preorder until my precious prototypes arrive safely to the caster. I hope you understand and think this is the right decision to make. It is the only part of this chaos I can control, and the safest and most honest course of action I can think of under the circumstances.
I will let you know as soon as the package arrives and set up the preorder sale couple days from that so you'll have a bit of advance warning. Or do you prefer the preorder to be the next Saturday from the package's arrival? Let me know.
Please be patience and try not to die out of stress (like me).
UPDATE JUNE 16TH:
The package has been found. Next preorder will be in August.